Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Princess Pancakes On The Patio


Who's got time for blogging with coffee when a demanding lil princess orders up blueberries and pancakes upon opening her eyes???

She is quite happy now watching the ships come in and out of port and yelling at the smoke stacks. I'm blogging thanks. OK, waking up that is. (camera phone in reach) It looks like we are getting a pretty good routine down, however I'm exhausted and both nights dozed off on the sofa before getting to bed. Our shower ritual alone is an hour long "wear me out" session. I tell ya I dont know HOW I did it with 4. I guess thats something that we have in our 20's-30's? I havent had time to even answer my emails over here! ( sorry H for ever raising an eyebrow)

We are off to the beach today, and some disney outlet shopping. She wishes to get a present for her Mommy and Sarah, she has a long list! I plan on wearing her out so that I can get some work done on the late shift tonight. I am seriously falling behind and not happy about that...Have a good Wednesday Blogland:)

----------------------------------------------------

And just in case you havent wondered over to SarahBear in awhile, she has an ongoing Tuesday contest you should enter! Go have a look at WHO won the first week! ( not me, but close enough!!lol)

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

We'll see who wears out who first!

The Sarah Bear said...

I do not have a clue how you managed 4!!!!

I remember back before I had children when I nonchalantly mocked parents that were so into their "schedules".

SCHEDULES - are what keep me from being securely tightend in a white psychiatric hospital gown!!

SCHEDULES - are what keep Kim and I from separating!!

SCHEDULES - are what makes Sarah happy.

And let me just say - I like Sarah to be happy because I like ME to be sane. I LIVE for naptime and I am glad that I KNOW when bedtime is. Not to say I don't enjoy playing with Sarah - I do!!! BUT MOMMA NEEDS A BREAK AND I NEED TO SEE IT ON THE HORIZON!

Ha - how naive I was!

Gina said...

thats EXACTLY HOW i DID IT...LOL i WAS A DRILL SARGENT! nOW i CAN BE A LITTLE MORE RELAXED WITH THE GRANDS.
See how dang relaxed I am? Typing with caps loc?
sheesh

Deborah Levy said...

What a beautiful princess!! And Nonni....suck it up and answer her every whim!

Seriously, after just having the girls....i feel your exhaustion...lol But it is the best tired in the world! Enjoy every moment!

Anonymous said...

You are gonna wear her out? Riiiiight. I looked after my granddaughter (about your princess's) age one day and it was a real eye-opener. They really demand your constant attention. All day long. She's a darling. Lucky you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails