Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Birthdays, ya gotta have `em don't ya?

My first born makes me feel old. PERIOD. Every single May first, I feel old. Dang it. I'm so happy to celebrate this day. The day that all those years ago she was a little pink fluff in my arms. I was clueless about her, and she about the big bad world she was just born into. But we made it, together we learned, and continue to do so. Problem is, the birthdays keep coming too.I dont feel old enough to be her Mother? I wonder if she feels the same.I wish I was there with her today. I think I'll go send some flowers and give her a jingle:) Heres a pic of her and her best friends since school. Andrea and Hope. Karen's the pretty one in the middle:) My Baby girl. Happy Birthday Karen, I love you:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats YOUR daughter? I think you mean sister right? Yes, pretty one she is!

Related Posts with Thumbnails